Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Web Designing Optimization

Well friends, How are you?. I am fine and I just hope that everybody are fine. I am going to blog about something which is concerned with the world of web designing. My friend Nadhari introduced me to this website and I was just fascinated to say the very least about this website. This is one of the best in the business and the theme a web designer is blogging is great. One good way to get your site ranked well is to get as many sites as possible to be linking to you. That can be done by giving your site some good content. How do people find that your site has good contents? You need to use appropriate keywords, that really match searches of people, and those that are relevant to the actual content that you have placed on your site. One way is to advertise your site thru PPC, and end up spending lots of money on it and get no page ranking at all, another is to list them on forums with no follow links, and when the posts where you have entered your domain are archived, you end up with nothing. Just visit this website and get an idea about it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e5b272366046d0348cf04b1387b7738f