Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Educational toys!

Well guys if you think that I am here to say something about toys and numbers for children you are in for a real surprise here.Well as you all know that I am a member of a payperpost and I am very proud to be one of the members here.I am actually thrilled that Payperpost has revived the 1k tuesday again.On every tuesday it is great news for bloggers as they can go all out to grab opportunities from payper post which is worth one thousand dollars in total.Well it is easy to say and the universal opinion is that Payperpost has revolutionized the world of blogging and they are the best service where you can make money by blogging.Payperpost has recently launched a website called IZEA.com and you can get a seperate blog rank here.Yes guys I am talking about the real rank here and you just install the HTML code in your blog and you will get a real rank which is a great substitute for all the other ranks from search engine.Real rank is actually related to traffic and the more and more of unique traffic you generate on the blog the more and more the real rank you can get for your blog.I was greatly excited when Payperpost announced this new ranking system and this is the first online tool that focuses on measuring the traffic of the individual blogs.Real rank is one of the greatest tools for measuring the rankings of individual blogs and also IZEA has done a great job of putting up a very stable and standardized ranking system and all the other ranking systems were made to eat a humble pie when it comes to comparison.Well real rank is the one through which I am getting opportunities in payperpost and I am thankful to them for this wonderful opportunity and system they have introduced.I am just very happy that the traffic I generate by writing quality posts in my blog is rewarded by opportunities in Payperpost and I am very thrilled to be a member of the payperpost family as a blogger.This real rank system introduced by them is to stand forever and will be the greatest ranking system one day.You can get more information about this real rank system by just visiting this website.I am extremely pleased to be a member who has been judged by my real rank and I must also say that this is the wonderful and fascinating system I have ever gone through in my life.All of you just visit the website of IZEA and get even more idea of what real rank means and how can you increase it and also how to bring more traffic into your blog to increase the real rank.Well payperpost and IZEA have introduced this great venture and this is here to stay.I am very confident about this.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e5b272366046d0348cf04b1387b7738f